Hardiplank Lap Siding from James Hardie
Hardiplank fiber-cement exterior siding is a durable, attractive alternative to traditional wood composite, cedar, vinyl, brick or stucco sidings. Hardiplank is:
- Extremely Durable – Combining the look and warmth of natural wood with the durability of fiber-cement, Hardiplank resists damage from extended exposure to humidity, rain, snow, salt air and termites. It is dimensionally stable and under normal conditions will not crack, rot or delaminate.
- Easy to Install – Hardiplank installs just as easily as natural wood siding – but offers a lifetime of low maintenance backed by a 50-year product warranty.
- Versatile Profiles – Ideal for residential and light commercial applications, Hardiplank lap siding is available factory primed in four attractive profiles. A variety of widths provide regional design flexibility.
- 6″, 8″ and 9.5″ smooth and textured Hardie Siding in stock
- 1x4” – 1x12” Hardie boards in stock
- 5/4 x 4, 5/4 x 6 Hardie in stock
- 1×6 Pine Beveled Siding
- 1×8 Cypress Beveled Siding
- 1×6 and 1×8 Novelty Siding
Key features include:
- The Warmth of Wood, the Durability Of Fiber-Cement
- 50-Year Transferable Warranty
- Resists Moisture Damage
- Low Maintenance
- Won’t Crack, Rot Or Delaminate
- Withstands Termite Attack
We also carry siding from CaliforniaWave, Nichiha, and Shakertown.