- Interior Doors
- Exterior Doors
- Wood and Steel Doors
- Fiberglass Doors
- Molded Doors (Smooth and Textured)
- Hollow Core and Solid Core
- Special Heights and Widths
- Double Hung Units
- Paint or Stain Grade
Monarch Entry Systems
Monarch Doors are engineered to be secure, to be easy-to-use, and to complement your home. With years of in-the-field experience and precision engineering, Monarch Doors are durable, quality products. More features of Monarch doors include:
- Multi-Point Security System – Monarch’s multi-point security system provides the ultimate in security without compromising emergency egress. All latches engage when the door is closed and, when the dead bolt or key lock is set, each latch acts as a deadbolt and cannot be compromised by potential intruders.
- Intelligent Locks – What makes Monarch’s multi-point security system truly special is that even with all of the security and strength, a small child can disengage this “intelligent” lock and open the door from the inside by simply turning the handle.
- Finishing Options to Fit Your Style – Monarch understands that you want your home to be beautiful and reflect your personal style. You can customize your new door’s handles, face plates and hinges with finish options of White or Brushed Chrome, in addition to their standard Bright Brass finish.
Carolina Lumber also offers the finest doors from Jeld-Wen.
St. Tropez II 4222 (Brass)
1510 SG 5010 IG Beveled Glass Optional
Arlington Court 4655 (Brass)